Hey there! Welcome to what was once my Camino 2015 blog but for now let’s just say it’s my Camino/Pilgrimage blog:). Thought this would be a good way to journal what I believe will be memorable lifetime experiences and who knows maybe one of you following will someday be inspired to walk their own Camino – enjoy!
As my list of pilgrimages continues to grow so does my blog – here’s how to navigate:
- 2015 Camino de Santiago – Click on Camino de Santiago for all the details about of my first Camino trip in March of 2015, an amazing life changing journey where you’ll find the following:
- Gettin’ Ready – info on what the Camino is all about, my preparations, and other odds and ends as I prepared for my first Camino.
- My Daily Adventures – daily reports from the Camino de Santiago (Camino Frances route), 500 miles across northern Spain from foothills of the Pyrenees in St. Jean Pied de Port culminating in Santiago de Compostela.
- 2017 Caminho de Fátima – Click on Caminho de Fátima to see all the details of my pilgrimage from Porto, Portugal to Fátima, Portugal – site of one of the most visited Catholic shrines in the world – the Shrine of Our Lady of Fátima. An amazing experience and privilege to be in Fátima and witness the 2017 centennial anniversary celebration of the last apparition in Fátima.
- 2019 Via Di Francesco – Click on Via Di Francesco for my latest pilgrimage which will bring me back to my home country of my ancestors as both my Mom and Dad’s family immigrated over from Italy. The Way of St Francis follows in the footsteps of Saint Francis from Florence to Assisi to Rome (approx. 28 days/550km (341 mi.)) of which I will be walking just the first half of the pilgrimage from Florence to Assisi (approx 2 weeks/175 mi) through the Central Apennine mountains of Tuscany and Umbria regions of Italy culminating with an arrival date into Assisi on the feast day of St. Francis celebration (Oct 4th) which should be another unforgettable experience:).
Feel free to follow this blog by signing up at the sidebar.